Our Home Inspection fees for St. Paul and Southeastern Minnesota communities are very competitively priced. Cost is based upon square footage, and there are additional costs for crawl spaces, as well as multiple furnaces and water heaters.
Single-Family Dwelling Inspection Fees
- Up to 2000 sq. ft.: $325.00
- 2001 to 3000 sq. ft.: $350.00
- 3001 to 4000 sq. ft.: $400.00
- 4001 to 5000 sq. ft.: $425.00
- Over 5001 sq. ft.: Additional $50.00/1000 sq. ft.
- Built before 1950: Additional $25.00
- Furnaces, each extra: $15.00
- Water heaters, each extra: $10.00
- Dirt crawl space: $20.00
Other Dwellings Fees
- Duplex/Tri/Quad : Call for quote
- Additional outbuildings: Call for quote (varies with size)
Please note a mileage surcharge may apply
- Home Preservation Inspection: Subtract $50 from above prices
- Radon: $125.00 with inspection, $150.00 without inspection
48 hour return on test results.
In addition to our home inspection services, we provide radon testing and inspections for other dwellings including duplexes and outbuildings. For pricing information regarding these types of properties, please contact us. If you are a veteran, ask about the discounts we have available.
To take advantage of home inspection or radon testing services call: 507-301-9524 schedule an appointment or use our handy contact form 24/7.